I start my day with smoothie every morning because it is very healthy and takes just some mins. I don't like eat heavy food especially in summer and smoothie is a good alternative.
So today I show you 3 delicious smoothie recipe for summer time. 🙂
PINEAPPLE AND BANANA SMOOTHIE
PREP TIME 3 mins TOTAL TIME 3 mins
1 serves: 313 cals
• 4 ice cubes
• ¼ fresh pineapple - peeled, cored and cubed
• 1 large banana, cut into chunks
• 1 cup pineapple or apple juice
1. Place ice cubes, pineapple, banana, and pineapple juice into the bowl of a blender. Pure on high until smooth.
ORANGE, MANGO, LIME & GINGER SMOOTHIE
PREP TIME 15 mins TOTAL TIME 15 mins
• 1 Navel orange, peeled and quartered
• ½ apple, peeled and seeded
• 1 cup frozen mango pieces
• 2 small wedges of lime, peeled
• 2 small wedges of lemon, peeled
• 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
• ½ tsp honey
• 3 - 4 ice cubes
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender and whirl like crazy until it's all completely pureed.
STRAWBERRY CHIA WATERMELON SMOOTHIE
PREP TIME 5 mins TOTAL TIME 5 mins
• 1 ½ cups (240 g) fresh watermelon, cubed (black seeds removed)
• 1 cup (120 g) frozen strawberries
• ½ ripe banana (50 g), previously peeled, chopped and frozen
• ½ - ¾ cup (120-180 ml) unsweetened plain almond milk
• 1 lime, juiced (~30 ml)
• 1 Tbsp chia or hemp seeds (optional)
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth, adding more almond milk to thin, or more frozen strawberries or ice to thicken.
2. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed, adding more lime for acidity, banana for sweetness, or watermelon for a more intense watermelon flavor.
3. Serves 2 - top with additional chia seeds to mock watermelon seeds! Best when fresh, though leftovers keep covered in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.